20:00, in bed with my laptop. Tired. Worried about things I have no control over. Even more tired.. Well.. there is only one effective way to deal with this!
1h workout + warm shower + good food + this post + and I still have 30min for some chillaxed book reading = Haaappy! Fresh! Ready for tomorrow’s challenges!
Now: After crazy amount of Christmas food, it’s time to eat something lighter and a bit more healthy :)
- 50g of salad f.ex. lamb’s lettuce
- flesh of one pomegranate
- 50g of feta cheese, diced
- 1 big pear, peeled and diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3 tablespoons of flaked almonds to decorate in the end
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed
- 3-4 tablespoons of good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of Aceto Balsamico di Modena
- salt & pepper
Mix all the sauce ingredients. Put the main ingredients in a bowl and pour the sauce on top.
Tips & Tricks
I serve it without mixing, as it looks really nice that way, and then the first person to eat it can do the honours.