My mom (one of maximum sixteen precious people that read my blog :)) made a seafood soup when I visited my parents for Christmas- it was delicious!!! Some of the seafood was left and the next day we fried it on butter with garlic. Back in Copenhagen, when I was shopping for some food, I saw a delicious looking mix of seafood. I was hypnotized :)
The dish below is probably the best seafood dish I have ever made. Its a perfect compilation of all of my favorite things:
- Wholegrain pasta -healthy!
- Butter- hello?? xD (Who knows 3 secrets of French cuisine?)
- Garlic- ok, everybody likes that…
- Seafood- my mind is somewhere in Italy now…
- And Parmesan – cheese, cheese and cheese again!!!
Ingredients(you basically know them :)) :
- Wholegrain pasta for two
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 grass of white wine(I used dry Riesling)
- ~200g of seafood(I used a frozen mix)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Parmesan for decoration, so as much as you like(I used about 100g)
- 1 onion
- Olive oil, salt, pepper and herbes de provence
Chop the onion and glaze it slowly on 2 spoons of butter on low temperature. Add smashed garlic and after about 2 min add the unfrozen seafood. Pour the wine into the frying pan and boil until all the wine is gone.
In the meantime boil the pasta al dente and add it with a tablespoon of butter to the frying pan. Fry for two more minutes. Season with herbes de provence, salt and pepper.
When serving decorate with olive oil and Parmesan.